WAACO client Community Collateral meet to discuss new collateral sharing pilot project for small businesses.
Washington Attorneys Assisting Community Organizations provides pro bono (no charge for attorney’s time) legal assistance to nonprofits so they can focus on their work in the community without concern about legal issues.
- Nonprofit Eligibility Guidelines
- Types of Matters Eligible for Pro Bono Assistance
- Applications for Start-Up Organizations
- Applications for Existing Nonprofits
- Business Resources for Nonprofits
- Legal Resources for Nonprofits